here is a video which has some amazing and
beautiful music and scenes from my Country of
Wales, I do hope you like the selection I've chosen
as Diddily loves all kind of music and the
countryside. I don't think I would like living in a
town because I have always lived in the county.
I wonder if any of you have ever been to Snowdon.
1. Miner Track and Llanberis Track. Snowdon
2. Boxing Day 2006 with "Hello's" Snowdon
3. Llanberis Helicopter Crash Llyn Padarn.
4. Crib Coch Winter Traverse.
5. Snowdon Mountain Railway.
6. A Flight over Snowdon 4th April 2006.
7. [Mad TV Desperate Houswives, don't ask, no
idea, just appeared.]
8. Bell 47 Helicopter Crash 2004
9. Climbing Snowdon with Stephen and Sioux,
10. Google Panorama Viewer 3 Snowdon.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Dexter the Dragon and the Ogre's Battle
Dexter lived in a cave, he had lived in a cave
all of his life apart from when he went on
holiday, and that wasn't very often. In fact it was
so not often that poor Dexter couldn't remember
when his last holiday was or even where he went to
Poor Dexter it was not easy being a dragon, for
some reason you didn't find many books which told
stories about "good dragons," yet Dexter could
never remember being anything, but good.
And so this morning when Dexter woke up from what
was a very cranky sleep, he decided there and
then, that he was going to leave the cave for good.
"Why should I stay here in this damp, smelly, wet
Surely there must be another place were dragons are
he sighed deeply. "I mean there must be and I am
jolly well going to find it!"
He quickly ate his breakfast, made a cup of
hot tea and began searching for his bag, he
eventually found it in the back of an old wardrobe
along with some waistcoats and pants he would need
to take with him.